When you book a photoshoot with Door de Lenns, your automatically agree with these terms and conditions.
Before the shoot
- We agree on place and time. The photographer is responsible to make sure that the location and his equipment is in place. A moodboard can be one of the options, but is optional. The preperation time will also be billed to the customer.
- If there are any questions up front, no worries. The photographer is there to help.
- Cancellation of the shoot has to be done more than 5 days upfront. Otherwise, a fee of € 150 (ex. BTW) is accounted, plus the preperation hours that the photographer made.
- If there are circumstances we have no control over that are not ideal for the shoot, for example bad weather, we can agree to move the shoot to a new date with no extra costs.
- All presented costs in the proposal are without taxes if not stated otherwise. In the Netherlands, that means that there will be 21% BTW accounted.
During the shoot
- Travelling-costs of € 0,50 (ex. BTW) per kilometer will be accounted if the shoot is more than 10 kilometers away from the photographers location.
- Any directions issued to clients, their guests or employees during a photographic shoot are deemed to be at said persons own risk. The photographer cannot be held responsible for any personal accidents or any damage during a photographic shoot.
- It is the responsibility of the client to make sure that the object of the shoot is in mint condition. If, for example, a car is not clean, the photographer shoots it in that condition or it has to be cleaned by the client during the billable time of the photographer.
- If the client damages the photographers equipment, the client will be held responsible for the costs to repair/replace it.
After the shoot
- The photo’s will be shared in JPEG, if not stated otherwise.
- The RAW images are never released, if not stated otherwise. The photographer will always be the owner of the RAW images.
- The client has one feedback round available, if not stated otherwise.
- The photographer and the client will together decide how many images will be shared.
- The client is not allowed to do any retouching or post-processing himself. If in any case, post-processing is needed after the photos are delivered and the project is done, the client has to hire the photographer again.
- The photographer is allowed to use the photo’s for his social media, website and other commercial and non-commercial purposes, if not stated otherwise.
- The client is not allowed to use the photos for other commercial purposes than agreed on with the photographer. If the client wants to use the photos anyway, he/she can pay a fee, according to the purpose, to buy this right.
- Photoshoots are always no cure no pay: if the client is not satisfied with the end result, he/she does not have to pay for the photos. If this happens, the client is not allowed to use the photos in any form.
- The client has 14 days to pay the invoice, from the moment of sending. If this cannot be met, the photographer should be informed. If not, there will be a fee of € 50 ex. BTW plus 5% ex. BTW of the total costs ex. BTW per week.
Back to Top