When you book a photoshoot with Door de Lenns, your automatically agree with these terms and conditions.
Before the shoot
- We will agree on the place and time. The photographer will be responsible for ensuring that the location and their equipment are in place. A mood board can be provided as an option, but it is not mandatory. The preparation time will also be billed to the customer.
- If you have any questions beforehand, don’t worry. The photographer is available to assist you.
- Cancellation of the shoot must be done at least 5 days in advance. Otherwise, a fee of €150 (excluding VAT) will be charged, along with the preparation hours that the photographer has already put in.
- If there are circumstances beyond our control that are not ideal for the shoot, such as bad weather, we can agree to reschedule the shoot to a new date at no additional cost.
- All costs mentioned in the proposal do not include taxes unless otherwise stated. In the Netherlands, this means that 21% VAT will be added.
During the shoot
- Travelling costs of €0.50 (excluding VAT) per kilometer will be charged if the shoot location is more than 10 kilometers away from the photographer’s base.
- Any directions given to clients, their guests, or employees during a photo shoot are considered to be at their own risk. The photographer cannot be held liable for any personal accidents or damages that may occur during the shoot.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the subject of the shoot is in excellent condition. For instance, if a car is dirty, the photographer will shoot it as is, or the client may choose to clean it during the photographer’s billable time.
- If the client damages the photographer’s equipment, they will be held responsible for the costs associated with repairing or replacing it.
After the shoot
- The photos will be shared in JPEG format, unless otherwise specified.
- The RAW images will never be released, unless otherwise specified. The photographer will always retain ownership of the RAW images.
- The client has one feedback round available, unless otherwise specified.
- The photographer and the client will decide together on the number of images to be shared.
- The client is not allowed to perform any retouching or post-processing themselves. If post-processing is required after the photos are delivered and the project is completed, the client must hire the photographer again.
- The photographer is allowed to use the photos for their social media, website, and other commercial and non-commercial purposes, unless otherwise specified.
- The client is not allowed to use the photos for commercial purposes other than those agreed upon with the photographer. If the client still wishes to use the photos, they may do so by paying a fee determined by the purpose in order to acquire the rights.
- Photoshoots are always on a no-cure-no-pay basis: if the client is not satisfied with the end result, they are not required to pay for the photos. In this case, the client is not allowed to use the photos in any form.
- The client has 1 month to settle the invoice from the moment it is sent. If this cannot be met, the photographer should be informed. Otherwise, there will be a fee of €50 (excluding VAT) plus 5% (excluding VAT) of the total costs per week.
Back to Top